[wp-hackers] iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Preview Released

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Tue Sep 21 11:07:58 UTC 2004

I've released iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Preview & more info along with download link is at http://blog.igeek.info/still-fresh/2004/09/21/igsyntax-hiliter-2-preview/.
This version along with bug-fixes has line numbering by way of Ordered Lists, syntax highlighting of ASP along with prevention of code formatting by wptexturize.

Some features that I planned on having in v2.0 are still somewhat buggy, so that's why this is a preview release. Everything in it works just fine(except your multiline comments in CSS, PHP & JAVA aren't highlighted, it'll be fixed in the final version).

If anyone has any comments or bugs to report, I'll be more than glad to have them. It'll be good if you can post them either in this list or at the plugin's thread in WP Support forums at http://wordpress.org/support/10/10533/.

-----
Amit Gupta

|| Canned!! -- my Atropine || iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Preview ||
|| iGEEK.INFO || Free Nokia Ringtones || Online Gaming @ Games Planet ||