[wp-hackers] Themes support

Allan Mertner amwp at mertner.com
Tue Sep 14 00:17:04 UTC 2004

Is anyone working on finishing off the theme support?  As far as I can
tell, the code to do the amdin work is there, but only the stylesheet is
loaded from the template dir - other files are not (yet).

It looks like we need a functions-templates.php in wp-includes that
allows for easy access to some of the template settings, and then an
update to index, sidebar, etc to load the appropriate file based on
template settings.

If no-one is doing this, I'll give it a go.  If it's a project that is
already underway, I'll happily stay out of your way :)

Thanks,
Allan