[wp-hackers] 1.3a2 CVS

Craig Hartel milquetoast at telus.net
Mon Sep 6 11:36:33 UTC 2004

Make it as simple for the users as possible. Certainly what Kitty has proposed
is not overkill at all, IMO. If it makes it a bit tougher on the hackers and
devs, well, too bad. :) Are you making this software for hackers and devs, or
for the unwashed masses, of which I am a proud member?

Right or wrong, there has been much "discussion" over templates and how "bad"
the default template is. I'm not here to debate that one way or the other. I'm
here to point out that perception is 85% of reality, and there has been much
bemoaning of the current template. People are starting to believe that it is so.

Power to the people! :)

Craig Hartel
Nuclear Moose