[wp-hackers] Threaded Comments

Mark Shields laebshade at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 03:31:44 UTC 2004

It would be nice to have it as a plugin rather than a plugin+hack as
it currently is.  I've tried several times to get it working with 1.3
and it doesn't work.  The plugin itself functions fine (no errors
anyways), but when I replace the wp-comments.php and
wp-comments-post.php files it displays nothing for the comments, not
even a place to enter them.  It would be better for it to be built-in,
but allow it to be disabled (maybe even disabled by default).

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:08:57 -0700, Craig Hartel <milquetoast at telus.net> wrote:
> Kimmo Suominen wrote:
> > I like non-threaded plugins better (for little or now comments).  I've
> > learned not to bring up options, so should threaded comments remain a
> > plugin rather than a builtin feature?  This would allow disabling them.
> >
> > Regards,
> > + Kim
>
> Plugin.
>
> Craig Hartel