[wp-hackers] Pages

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Oct 23 21:00:12 UTC 2004

Ryan Boren wrote:
> Is your .htaccess writable by the web server?  If not, the rule for the
> new page cannot be created automatically. You'll have to add it by hand.
> You should have a rule that looks something like:
>
> RewriteRule ^zebras/?$ /T2/index.php?pagename=zebras [QSA,L]

Yup, it's 666.
Seeing your post, I just added a page called 'Rhino'.
The view link is http://www.tamba2.org.uk/T2/rhino/ and I have no
rewrite rules that mention any pages I have created.

My htaccess did show it had been updated though.

So I added just another page (Owl), and ftp shows that htaccess has been
updated again, but checking it against the one I copied before I added
that page, there is no difference.

P.