[wp-hackers] static pages status?

Dennis Williamson dennis at netstrata.com
Fri Oct 22 22:22:44 UTC 2004

There appears to be no protection against someone naming a page "category"
and a child page the same as one of their categories and having conflicting
same as a post, etc. You know what they say about "fool proof". ;-)

If the calendar is going away, even the functions that support it (rather
than just the stuff on the sidebar), then somebody ought to spin it off as
a plug-in. Are the hooks and whar-not there?

Dennis