[wp-hackers] Enclosures for WordPress 1.3

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Mon Oct 18 22:43:01 UTC 2004

Take a look at the following demo post on my blog:
http://blogs.linux.ie/xeer/2004/10/18/wordpress-enclosures-embedded-links/
I have a small plugin that reads the custom fields and displays any
enclosures found. It's handy as a summary of external data mentioned in
the post I suppose. It would be very easy to do the same as a regular
WordPress plugin!

Donncha.