[wp-hackers] HTMLArea Integration

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Thu Oct 7 15:36:22 UTC 2004

I've used HTMLArea for one project and was able to write code that
allowed me to default the editor to 'off' or 'on' with great ease.
Assuming an option can be written for WP this could be detected.

Here are some concerns given my experience with the previous HTMLArea:
1) Standards compliant code output.
2) Standards compliance/bandwidth issues with mobile devices (I can post
to my blog with my cellphone in WordPress 1.2.X's current state)

These are questions that are based on previous versions... if anyone has
any experience with the RC1 version, please post some ideas/answsers.

Regards,

Randy Peterman
Digital Research & Development
www.randypeterman.com