[wp-hackers] [maybeOT] - more tag on wp 1.2

chiara zuppah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:30:34 UTC 2004

I'm sorry for that, but I was trying to open my post with the -more-
tag in a index2.php page with no success.
I tried out all the code written down on wp-page and not only.
so, even if I'm not so used with php... I supposed to add a string on
my index.php page to print a single post on index2.php
something like

<?php
if ($single)
{
here the code to redirect the post on index2.php
}
?>

but I don't have any idea about how to do that and if it's a good way to.

sorry for this question!
chiara