[wp-hackers] WPX-Spam Edition, for all your spam fighting needs

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:36:04 UTC 2004

I apologize for the empty mail a minute ago, accidentally clicked tab
twice, its early AM and I'm a bit out of it.

A few minutes ago I released version 0.1 of WPX-Spam Edition, which
should filter out all comment spam and just generally take care of all
of it. visit http://false-hopes.com for information about it and to
download it. (its based of zedrdave's comment karma for those who may
have heard of it and can't get their hands on it since its private
alpha, this is the closest you'll get for a while)

--
--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/