[wp-hackers] Suggestion for WP-Admin Navigation

Michael Ewens mike at antiwar.com
Sat Nov 6 01:07:53 UTC 2004

I implemented one of these at my undergraduate college that needs no JS
in Mozilla (though IE demands it). It would seem more pertinent to the
WP admin menu which is more horizontal.

http://economics.wustl.edu/

I made this before I knew a lot about CSS, so the styles for the above
are a bit much (see #nav, #first, etc).  Moreover, I couldn't get around
fixed widths:

http://economics.wustl.edu/style1.css

If someone with more expertise wants to try to make the code prettier,
it may be what you are looking for.

Best,

Mike

--