[wp-hackers] Plugin Management issue...

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 14:54:40 UTC 2004

I'll second that.  You shouldn't be alarmed that the WP code is changing --
it does constantly.  I don't know how much new feature areas are spec'd out
and discussed, but this is one I feel was overlooked.  That you took
advantage of something that so obviously should have been ordered, not
random, well... c'est la vie.  I had plugins that assumed categories were
going to be one-per-post -- that changed too. ;)

Will be interesting to hear about your chaos plugin... :) :)

-d