[wp-hackers] Plugin Management issue...

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 14:45:47 UTC 2004

Stephen -

Believe me, I know include_once, and require_once, very well.  That's the
whole point.  I don't want to be repeatedly including things if I don't have
to due to complexity issues.

And I agree with everyone so far on the alphabetical filename sorting.  That
works for me, and wordpress certainly should follow a 'known' ordering.
Rules are meant to make things easier for everyone, not to have you breaking
things. ;)

-d