[wp-hackers] link_updated field in db is never updated

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Fri Jun 25 20:40:31 UTC 2004

On Jun 25, 2004, at 1:05 PM, Carthik Sharma wrote:

> The Link updated in this case refers to whether you  are checking
> weblogs.com to see if the linked website/blog has bee updated in the
> last XX minutes/hours.

	Ah, I see.

> The link manager has this feature, and there is a very simple plugin I
> wrote you can use to check if links have been updated.
> http://carthik.net/wpplugins/  is where you shall find it.

	I'm using a the Links section in WordPress as a simple blogmarks
(linkblog, whatever) feature, not to track if sites have been updated.
I'll have to give some more thought, in the meantime I've got something
working with only a few small customizations to my WP install.

	Thanks for clearing up what the link_updated field was intended for.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/