[wp-hackers] Limiting # of posts when a category is viewed?

Rich Manalang rich at manalang.com
Sun Jun 20 21:10:51 UTC 2004

Luc, there is a permalink to the full post at the end or the condensed
version of the content.  By default, the link text are ellipses
("...").  If you want to change that, you can modify the following in
the plugin itself:

    // This is the text that appears after the entry is condensed
    $more_link_text='...';

- Rich