[wp-hackers] Static content plugin

Stephen O'Connor steve at stevarino.com
Sat Jun 19 04:21:47 UTC 2004

One big question I still don't hear being asked is how do we redirect
searches? (forgive me if this is really easy to solve. if this is the case,
then please share the solution with this misdirected invalid.)

Say for example someone searches for a string of text. If we use the
post-static setting, then the results will not be displayed in a listing of
results. This would be incorrect behaviour on the searche engine's part. But
assuming this doesn't happen or we find a way to fix this, how do we tell
the search-results to instead link (or redirect if only one result is found)
to the static page and not the "yyyy/mm/dd/title" standard format?

- Stephen