[wp-hackers] Introduce yourself

Javier Linares devel at javierlinares.com
Fri Jun 18 19:33:23 UTC 2004

And here I go:

> * who you are

I'm Javier Linares, programmer, Debian maintainer and sysadmin. I blog
at http://javierlinares.com/blog/.

> * why you're here

I'm a Wordpress user and I get paid to install, support and hack on
Wordpress. My company offers hosting with Wordpress installed.

> * what you'd like to get out of this list

I'd like to be involved in the development, bug fixing and I'd like to
improve the quality of the Debian package and, at least, read where this
software is going to. All those things will benefit me both in my daily
work and in my personal use of WP.

Also, I'd like to know who is behind that list and making WP possible,
because in the future we could need extra help.

--
 .''`.   Javier Linares
: :'  :  javier at javierlinares.com
`. `'`   http://javierlinares.com