[wp-hackers] Intervening in $posts and hidden categories

Jason goldsmith unteins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:51:16 UTC 2004

I definitely agree. We need a way to "style" meta data, or at least to
assign a generic form type to a meta data tag and then a custom option
which could call a function or class to generate the form inputs.

Probably would be good to offer the ability to control if the meta tag
input should appear on all post forms or just the advanced.