[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Arthur Lugtigheid arthur at verweg.com
Thu Jun 17 15:26:23 UTC 2004

* who you are

I'm Arthur Lugtigheid, I have a (dutch) weblog on
http://arthur.is.verweg.com. Futhermore I am a student in Psychology in
Rotterdam (the Netherlands) and I spend most of my free time behind a
computer either designing websites or reading about design. I recently
switched my log to WP and I'm looking for more information about it.

* why you're here

I'm not much of a programmer, but I do like to stay up to date. Where
possible I will try and give some feedback.

* what you'd like to get out of this list

A place to keep in track of the bleeding edge of WP.

---
= Arthur Lugtigheid -- http://arthur.is.verweg.com
= An Apple a day keeps the cluepon away