[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Markku Seguerra markku at rebelpixel.com
Thu Jun 17 13:57:46 UTC 2004

>>don't, so I thought it would be a good time to get the introduction thread
>>started again. Here's the original message:
>>http://wordpress.org/pipermail/hackers_wordpress.org/2004-June/000000.html
>

> * who you are

I'm Markku Seguerra, and my weblog is at http://rebelpixel.com/
I've written a few hacks/plugins for WP, ever since the 1.0 release.
I'm a Chemical Engineer by education, but really into web
design and development for a few years now. :)

> * why you're here

I want to help in any way I can, like writing plugins,
bugfixes, or just help discuss anything related to
WP. :)

> * what you'd like to get out of this list

I'm really here for the money. :) Seriously, I'd love
to learn from others especially those related to PHP,
which I just love coding on.

Being a part of this list would be a great
learning (and teaching) experience for everyone. :)

--
markku
rebelpixel.com