[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Joseph Scott joseph at randomnetworks.com
Thu Jun 17 04:41:23 UTC 2004

On Jun 16, 2004, at 7:13 PM, Matt Mullenweg wrote:

> Anyway there are lots of new names here, some I recognize but many I
> don't, so I thought it would be a good time to get the introduction
> thread started again. Here's the original message:
>
> http://wordpress.org/pipermail/hackers_wordpress.org/2004-June/
> 000000.html

* who you are

I'm Joseph Scott.  I've already been bugging some of the WordPress
developers more than they deserve :-)  I guess I was just lucky, I
started using WordPress about a week before the whole MT thing started.

* why you're here

Dig more into the guts of WordPress.

* what you'd like to get out of this list

A better understanding of WordPress, hopefully leading to me helping
make WordPress better.

--
Joseph Scott
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/