[wp-hackers] New comment spam

Kitty kitty at mookitty.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 21:25:59 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 13:24 -0600, Alex King wrote:
> These contained one link each... If this is a trend, the 'moderate
> after n days' option starts to make more sense to me.

I've seen one link spam, it sucks. If things get too bad, we'll have to
moderate all comments w/ links. I guess posting a notice like this "if
you put a link in your comment, it won't show up right away, etc." will
be the only choice.

or goto the whitelist approach. I developed my Friendly Comments plugin
for that.
--
Cheers!
Kitty <kitty at mookitty.co.uk>