[wp-hackers] Geo URL coordinates for authors

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Mon Jul 26 13:24:00 UTC 2004

> I wrote Location Manager just for this a couple of months
> ago. Locations can be defined on an admin page, and then
> accessed through a drop down = the writing page.

A while ago I also wrote a plugin called GeoTest that does something
similar, but without core hacks.  It doesn't have options to specify new
coordinates online, but you can do it easily by adding elements to an
array in the plugin source.

Actually this plugin was the first I wrote to test whether you could add
new interface elements (or how it could be done) using javascript and
DOM.

Owen