[wp-hackers] adding in RSS mode to trackback

Shelley Powers shelleyp at burningbird.net
Fri Jul 23 03:58:43 UTC 2004

Good points Craig, and thanks. I think that trackback has less value
since Technorati has gotten so popular (soon to become even more
popular) .I'm not sure that time spent in trackbacks is a good use. Hmmm.

My problem is that Wordpress with the mods I've made is about perfect
for me. There's not a darn thing wrong with it. I even was able to sit
through a spam comment attack last night and gloat as I watched the log
file record POST after POST and nary a one showing up in  my pages.
Everything works too well. It's great.

But I'm a tweaker. I need something to tweak. But I think maybe the rss
mode thing just doesn't have the payback. Sigh.

However, there are some other twisted things I want to work on. Not as
twisted as Kitty's "pay as you spam" comments (which gave me a snicker,
as did the test comment), but twisted.

Onwards.

Shelley