[wp-hackers] 1.2.2 Failing on fresh install.

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Sat Dec 18 21:53:41 UTC 2004

Changing the distribution files after a release is really not a good
way to go.  Any packaging system will indicate a checksum mismatch,
and manual intervention is needed to determine if the new files are
legitimate or malicious...

Version numbers are cheap -- I don't see why a fix should not cause
a version number increase.

Regards,
+ Kim
--