[wp-hackers] Spam results

Folkert (nederflash) info at nederflash.nl
Mon Dec 6 14:33:00 UTC 2004

After different spamblocker technics the only full proof eliminator for
non human posts is the authimage hack, which gives an image with code
to putt in an input field.
There is something to say for usability but hey it's my log and 100 +
spams a day , even if they are catched does not do it for me. That way
you still use data while there should not be any ;)

Folkert

Op 4-dec-04 om 6:04 heeft Bill Bradford het volgende geschreven: