[wp-hackers] Exporting blogroll to OPML

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Fri Dec 3 14:51:48 UTC 2004

I'm not one of the devs, and the code really isn't setup in a way suitable
for committing into the WP CVS as it is.

If you want to get this running on your site, you should:
- read http://kimmo.suominen.com/2004/06/06/wp-links/
- read http://kimmo.suominen.com/2004/11/27/export-wordpress-links-as-xbel/
- get the files from ftp://ftp.gw.com/pub/people/kim/wp-links/
- modify the index.php to suit your site

If you install the files in a /links/ directory on your site, you should
get pretty much the same behaviour as I have on my site.

I'll see if I could "pluginize" the whole thing today, to produce a page
similar to what I have on my site.  I just haven't figured out how to
hook into the mod_rewrite URL's through WP.  Any pointers, anyone?

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>