[wp-hackers] RE: slow posting..

Ryan Duff ryan at duff-duff.net
Thu Dec 2 18:15:58 UTC 2004

I started looking into this some today and tried a few enclosures.
Everything seems to be working fine. Posts fast, enclosure is showing up in
the rss feed. I've enclosed images, both large and small, and mp3s and
haven't had a problem. Has anybody else isolated the problem. Maybe its not
enclosures after all. I'm using 1.3a5, same everybody reported slow posting
in.

I've used newsgator to pull the feed and include enclosures. It pulls the
post correctly and downloads the enclosure fine. So far I haven't found a
single problem with the enclosures feature except that people want it to be
optional and not automatic.