[wp-hackers] Trackback fix for 1.2 Mingus

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Mon Aug 30 22:59:19 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 19:45 -0500, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Craig Hartel wrote:
>
> > http://wordpress.org/support/3/11856
> >
> > I've tested it on my own install and it does indeed work.
>
> Do you have the same problem with trackbacks on the CVS version?

I don't see how moving the do_action() to the end would change anything
unless one of the plugins is calling exit, which is a bug with the
plugin.  In fact, we should probably move do_action() further up and
then refetch content and excerpt from the database before doing
trackbacks and pingbacks since some plugins modify the content and
excerpt upon publish_post actions.

Ryan