[wp-hackers] Chinese WP?

Goghs Cheng chenggao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:23:59 UTC 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:05:51 -0500, Matthew Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> http://rt.openfoundry.org/Foundry/Project/index.html?Queue=91
>
> I have no idea what it says though.
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
>   http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org
> http://pingomatic.com | http://mobiusltd.com

"WordPress is a well-known blogging application overseas. The purpose
of this project is for  promotion and and localizaztion of WP in
Chinese community. For more information, please refer to the wiki of
this project."

I am from China mainland.

The admin of this site (zonble) is a fairly famous WP user and hacker
in Chinese community (China Mainland, Taiwan and Hokgkong).  His
personal blog is at http://zonble.twbbs.org/ . As I know, he is a
#wordpress frequenter with nick as "zonble".

There are other WP Chinese localization project in China Mainland. In
fact WP has a very large user community in China. Personal I have
setup several blogs with B2/WP for my friends.