[wp-hackers] Default Date is Inhumane...

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Aug 23 20:37:17 UTC 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Seth Thomas Rasmussen wrote:

> It's a tangent, but I think it's a supremely important point that
> Americans stop lauding themselves and take a hit when its deserved: we
> *are* dumb. Many of us probably *don't* understand something as simple
> as the 24-hour time format.

I probably should have added, this being an international list, that I
*am* an American, especially before adding a line that inflammatory.

I'm actually considering adding both US and international time formats.

--
_Deirdre  web: http://deirdre.net        blog: http://deirdre.org/blog/
yarn: http://fuzzyorange.com    cat's blog: http://fuzzyorange.com/vsd/