[wp-hackers] XHTML Strict Mode

Jamie Talbot wphackers at jamietalbot.com
Mon Aug 16 13:16:14 UTC 2004

Thanks ;D

Attributes are a nightmare cos browsers will parse

and other combinations all ok, so people could theoretically use all of these.
Attributes are for another day when I've had time to sit down and think about
it!

BIG EMERGENCY WARNING!

DO NOT USE THIS AS A PLUGIN!  It will make it look like all your posts have
disappeared.  They haven't, but the Edit Page will say No Posts Found.  That
scared the sh*t out of me a minute ago - thought I'd lost everything!

It must be a clash due to so many globals.  I'll definitely be changing that for
the next version.

Just view the demo instead - I've removed the zipfile for the time being.

</panic>

Cheers for the feedback!

Jamie.

--