[wp-hackers] User-friendly feeds

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Wed Aug 11 16:18:52 UTC 2004

I totally agree that some sort of XSLT/CSS (it looks like both) would be
good.  One thing I recommend with the XSLT is that we do a comment check
that looks for a comment containing the text "NOTE TO USER:" or some
string like that, that then outputs a special message to the browser
saying, "Check out one of the many fine RSS readers to utilize this RSS
page."  That way we can have our tea and eat it too (that's an anagram).

I'm all for handy usability as well.  It's part of what I want to do
when I grow up ;)

Regards,
Randy Peterman

Note: I'm actually almost 27 so I'm legally an adult, I just don't know
what I want to do when I grow up.