[wp-hackers] Re: CSS

Hanni Ross hanni.ross at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:49:32 UTC 2004

I'm not sure that the fact that they attract the awesome people is bad
at all, in fact it's probably quite the opposite, because surely the
better the people attracted the better the results and the more
standards compliance achieved?
I would be one of those 'new' people who would perhaps be made to feel
inadequate in comparison but what does this matter if it means
WordPress and it's design can go forward?