[wp-hackers] Multiblog

Stephen Cropp steve at de-generationx.net
Thu Aug 5 06:02:49 UTC 2004

I did? You did?

I haven't been able to get on the forums in quite a while. I've been
lucky if I've been able to spend more than 15mins in the IRC channel
over the past two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy lately with
clients taking preference over hacking WP I'm sorry to say. For some
reason, paying bills seems to have a higher precidence ;-)

I have grabbed a copy of the code and had a quick look. It'll take a
little bit of work to sort out. It uses the hostname to define which
blog to display. This is only a minor thing to enhance so it can use
both hostnames & paths/subdirs. Also, including a blog into another blog
(for example, using one blog as an asides only type blog) takes a bit of
hacking around. Other than that, I like it. It looks good.

I'm going to be busy still for at least the rest of this week and a fair
chunk of next week. Things have slowed right down for me since I got
sick at the beginning of this week so I'm suddenly finding myself
swamped and falling way behind all my work at the moment. Sorry about
that. Doesn't help that Doom 3 kinda injected itself into my nights in a
fanatical, can't stop playing when the lights go out kinda way ;-)

Steve
(aka Korgan)
http://www.de-generationx.net/blog/