[wp-hackers] Extended?

Szilveszter Farkas info at psoftwares.hu
Wed Aug 4 14:25:40 UTC 2004

hi,

>>> we are preparing a roadmap now... a few days, and you'll be informed
>>> about the details.
DC> Isn't the decision to fork made only AFTER trying to work within the
DC> current effort?

DC> Regardless, this is not a fair tact to take with the lead developer of
DC> a stable and thriving  product.  I am personally dumbfounded by your
DC> stance.

well, i think wp should remain the coolest blogware solution, and
under the terms of gpl we can begin our own effort to try out wp as a
cms...

we don't want to take away users from wp, because we want to develop
for another 'market'. and we don't want bad relationship between wp
and wp-extended developers, because we can learn from each other, and
i'm sure that both sides will keep an eye on the other one...

regards,
phanatic