[bbDev] bbPress Documentation

Sam Bauers sam at viveka.net.au
Tue Jun 26 04:08:56 GMT 2007

Actually, we may never see a bbPress wiki. When I met mdawaffe
recently he told me he had reservations about using a wiki for
documentation. I tend to agree with the points he made, which I won't
repeat here. The general point is wikis feel kind of dirty somehow.
However I can't think of a better option.

bbpulp.org will be maintained as long as necessary.

Sam

On 26/06/2007, at 2:26 AM, fel64 at loinhead.net wrote:

> I think the official word was no documentation until 1.0 or the
> like, but
> in the meantime Sam set up http://bbpulp.org/ which will hopefully
> go into
> the official documentation when it rolls around.
> fel
>
>> I would like to work on the bbPress documentation, but it is not a
>> wiki
>> like the WP.org site.  How can I get access?
>>
>> Chris Poteet

  Sam Bauers

  sam at viveka.net.au
  +61.410502303