[bbDev] Looking at joining the dev team

James Kirsop james.kirsop at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 11:55:06 GMT 2007

Hey,
I've been using bbPress for a little while (and watching the mailing
list for a few weeks), and have been playing around a bit with
teaching my self PHP for a while now, so I thought I'd try my hand at
an open source project.
I'm not too experienced, but I think bbPress (and maybe other OSS
projects) will help me increase my skills. I've got the svn repo
setup and started looking around the code.

I'm pretty keen to have a try and working on: http://trac.bbpress.org/
ticket/459 but I feel it might be a bit out of my range of knowledge.
Anyone got any other tickets that might be a little easier for me to
start on?

Regards,
James Kirsop

E-mail: james.kirsop at gmail.com