[bbDev] bbPress Forum Mobile Edition

Trent Adams trent.adams at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:26:34 GMT 2007

It seems to work pretty good for everything but a couple of things.
First off, we will have to either comment out the tags for the mobile
verison or make them really small.   That is the biggest issue.   Not
sure it it is possible, but maybe CSS style the menu items (or comment
them out as well if they don't have the mobile plugin involved as
well.    Other than that, it all seems to work well!

Thank for putting that up Micheal.   I bet I am the only one that uses
it, but I am on road lots and do quite a bit of this on the road if
you can actually believe it!    What can I say, I like to help out.

Thanks again

Trent