[bbDev] (no subject)

Aditya Naik so1oonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:21:31 GMT 2007

the problem is in get_path function

function get_path( $level = 1 ) {
    if ( isset($_SERVER['PATH_INFO']) ) :
        $url = explode('/',$_SERVER['PATH_INFO']);
        echo "1" . $url[$level];
        return $url[$level];
    else :
        echo "2" . $url[$level];
        return;
    endif;
}

there are two problems;
1. path_info is not set by default. Apache 2 users may use AcceptPathInfo =
On inside httpd.conf to define PATH_INFO

2. if it is set, it takes the by default it takes level 1 path_info and send
its back so it might be anything depending on installation and so tried to
go to single tag page. there it doesnt find that single tag so goes to

http://forum.trentadams.ca/tags.php?tag=

from here it will be redirected back to tags.php..

i think we'll just need to revisit the get_path function

any takers?