[bbDev] re: tags.php infinite redirect debug text

Chris Hajer chrishajer at usa.net
Fri Jan 12 16:44:03 GMT 2007

On Friday January 12, 2007 6:00, bbdev-request at lists.bbpress.org wrote:
> The workaround, as I understand it, was to use PHP5 instead of PHP4.
>
> I'd like to find a better solution.  Can anyone replicate this
> problem?  If so please:
>
> 1. set $bb->debug = 1; on the top line of bbPress' config.php.
> 2. Go to the tags page and look at the ugly text that should appear
> at the top.
> 3. Paste that text in a reply here.

REQUEST_URI:	string(15) "/forum/tags.php"
should be:	string(25) "/forum/tags.php?tag=forum"
full permalink:	string(53) "http://www.mysite.org/forum/tags.php?tag=forum"
PATH_INFO:	string(15) "/forum/tags.php"

Looks like it's trying to find a tag of "forum" which for me, worked and did
not get stuck in a loop, since someone had tagged some posts with the
tag "forum"  - those showed up.  Maybe if nothing is tagged "forum" it gets
stuck in the redirect loop?

This was with PHP4

--Chris