[bbDev] Cannot redeclare bb_int_set_current_user()...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:43:46 GMT 2007

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bb_int_set_current_user() (previously declared in /home/mypath/myuser/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-integration.2.php:14) in /home/mypath/myuser/public_html/forums/my-plugins/bbpress-integration.2.php on line 13

I ggot this error after uploading, and activating the newest bbpress-integration.2.php plugin.

I uploaded the two too:
my-plugins/ directory
wp-content/plugins/ directory

Please note though: I'm using the full path to my wp-blog-header.php file, in the forum's config.php file.

I also have the following for near footer of the config.php if it make's a difference:

$bb->wp_table_prefix = 'wp_';  // WordPress table prefix.  Example: 'wp_';
$bb->wp_home = 'false';  // WordPress - Options->General: Blog address (URL) // No trailing slash.  Example: 'http://example.com'
$bb->wp_siteurl = 'false';  // WordPress - Options->General: WordPress address (URL) // No trailing slash. Example: 'http://example.com'

// Use the following line *only* if you will be loading WordPress everytime you load bbPress.
define('WP_BB', true);

I'm doing this, to be able to use some of my blog's wp functions, for wrapping the blog's theme around my forums..

Is there a way to work around this, or..? Thanks in advanced! ;)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net