[bbDev] Can this plugin be installed on WP.org forums maybe?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 10:48:06 GMT 2007

Michael, was wondering if the Comments Quick Tags plugin could be installed on the WordPress Support forums maybe?
http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/518?replies=2

This was brought up before, by Brian Layman.. a few months back, when discussing "improvements" for the forum over there..  I think this will help make things simpler for the users over there.. ;) =)

I got mine up here:
http://spencerp.net/forums/forum/2#postform

But I also included the IMG in post one too, which *might not* be needed over there.. but would be a BIG help too though. Rather then posting links to images all the time sigh.. =(

Also, for some odd reason, my header images aren't showing up after upgrade.. =/ I did a good hard clear of cache even, and it's a no-go.. =(  Everything was uploaded as normal though.. Anyway, just wanted to ask this .. =)

spencerp