[bbDev] Documentation Site for bbPress

Ryan MacLean admin at blandname.com
Fri Jan 5 06:03:00 GMT 2007

Just chiming in here...

Am I wrong in thinking that bbPress is more than sufficient for the docs?
If more functionality is needed changes could always be made.
I have used bbPress locally already for a number of different tasks and
have yet to find a problem that I couldn't surmount by simply using my
noggin and leavin the code alone.

I guess what I mean to say is: if it's just docs, bbPress can do that!

Ryan MacLean