[bbDev] punbb

Albert Lash albert.lash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:33:52 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've been using bbpress on a few websites lately as I'd have given up
on phpbb2. At first I really liked the idea of integrating it with
Wordpress, and did so to a certain degree.

Anyway, I've had a hard time with bbpress also, can't really put my
finger on exactly why, but I think because it doesn't have the
traditional look and feel of a web based forum. This could be a good
or bad thing in the long run, but in the meantime its caused me to
research more bb software.

I found punbb, and was wondering if any of the bbpress users have
compared the two, and what they found.

Thanks!

Albert

--