[bbDev] bbPress doesn't log in since revision 442

Juan C. (PS) pottersys at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 00:45:08 GMT 2006

I deleted cookies, logged in again and the problem was gone!. Sorry for
taking your time

However, this is not the first tine with the same accident, IIRC. I'll take
better notes the next time I have this nasty problem.

Thanks again!

On 9/27/06, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> On Sep 26, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Juan C. (PS) wrote:
>
> > When I updated my localhost copy of bbPress to revision 442,
> > bbPress started to fail at log in. It detects when a password is
> > wrong, but when I use the correct user data, it just redirects to
> > main page (and without login, of course)
>
> I'm not sure what could be causing this, but here's some debugging
> questions that come to mind.
>
> Have you tried clearing your cookies and logging in again?  If not,
> please try that and see what happens.
>
> Does your username have an underscore in it?
>
> Do you know what revision you upgraded from?
>
> Michael

Juan Correa
Instituto Nacional / Home / Internet
ASEP / Lan-Z / WordPress