[bbDev] Spamming risk from working with BBpress

Cefn Hoile bbpress.automattic.com at cefn.com
Tue Sep 19 16:43:22 GMT 2006

I'd like to advise everyone that my email address got published on
the internet after reporting a bug through the bbpress ticketing system.

See the cache at http://www.google.co.uk/search?
hl=en&q=bbpress.automattic.com%40cefn.com&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Now I'm receiving unsolicited spam email thanks to the security
issues the bbpress ticketing system has exposed, and I advise you all
to remove your personal email addresses from the system.

I'm happy to redirect the spam to this list or any other email
address if you would like to see proof. Don't bother to mail me back
as any inbound email to this address will be fed to my favourite spam-
eating pet /dev/null.

Fortunately I generated a one-time email address in paranoid mode.
Anyone who does genuinely want to get in touch can find my contact
details at my website.

Cefn
http://cefn.com