[bbDev] Installing bbpress first time need help

Matt matt at didcoe.id.au
Fri Sep 15 12:22:17 GMT 2006

In config.php, the is this setting $bb->path   = '/support/';

Set that to $bb-path =’/’, and that should work fine.

Matt Didcoe
Freelance Website Developer
HYPERLINK "http://www.didcoe.id.au/"www.didcoe.id.au
HYPERLINK "mailto:matt at didcoe.id.au"matt at didcoe.id.au

Styleguide your own site – HYPERLINK
"http://www.didcoe.id.au/archives/styleguide-your-site"http://www.didcoe
.id.au/archives/styleguide-your-site
Member – Port 80, Australian Web Industry Association – HYPERLINK
"http://www.port80.asn.au/"www.port80.asn.au