[bbDev] Changelog?

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 20:37:00 GMT 2006

I thought It was automatic with the trac software. (It's included with
WordPressMU but not regular WP.  Hmmm...)

So what version is avaialable for download this very second?  That's
what started this discussion for me.  I downloaded the nightly a few
minutes ago and just noticed all the updates on this list.  I don't
see where it matches up within the recent update.

-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be