[bbDev] Roles: bbpress/wordpress

Harvey Ramer harvey.ramer at designdelineations.com
Wed May 3 18:39:50 GMT 2006

Ok.I'm trying to understand why the user authentication shared with
wordpress works on the forum pages but not in the admin area. A role
conflict is ruled out. I checked the install in a folder inside my wordpress
install and I had the same problem with not being able to access the admin
area that I have on my subdomain. You can see the problem here:
http://forum.skepticfaith.com/ I disabled the authentication code on
bb-admin/admin.php so that I can access the admin area and verify that the
status is not logged in.